[ptp-dev] GEM Update

Hi All,

I'll be missing todays PTP developers call as I'm tied up with prep for CAV 11. Below is a brief update on GEM and testing on the 5.0.1 RC2 build.

I don't have much new to report apart from having success with testing GEM for Linux 32/64-bit on the 5.0.1 RC2 build. All looks good. I should have more next month on additions to GEM for next years release that we're working on now.

Also, for those at TeraGrid next week, if you'd like a local perspective on things to do in and around SLC, let me know.

Best,
Alan

Back to the top