Re: [ptp-dev] synchronized projects?

OK, I’m running with that until I get stuck.  Everyone will know when I get stuck J.

Thanks, Beth –

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 4:51 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] synchronized projects?

Yes. you found it. :)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---06/30/2011 05:37:45 PM---I'm looking for the current documentation on synchronized p"Jay Alameda" ---06/30/2011 05:37:45 PM---I'm looking for the current documentation on synchronized projects, didn't find anything at http://w

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Parallel Tools Platform general developers'" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/30/2011 05:37 PM

[ptp-dev] synchronized projects?

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I’m looking for the current documentation on synchronized projects, didn’t find anything at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/sync-projects, but have found something in the help – under Parallel Tools Platform, Synchronized projects – is this what we currently have? I’m putting together materials for tutorials in July…

Jay