[ptp-dev] Photran help link from PTP help

The main PTP help file table of contents at org.eclipse.ptp.doc.user/html/toc.html
has pointers to help in other plugins, including photran.
--> http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.ptp.doc.user%2Fhtml%2Ftoc.html
The Photran help files changed in the previous release and again in this one, so it's a moving target. :)
This release I've changed the PTP link to Photran help to org.eclipse.photran.doc.user/html/basic/GettingStarted.html

Could Photran either consider adding a toc.html or contents page, or something that we could count on to be there as an entry point?
Or just add a note in GettingStarted.html to change the PTP toc.html if the Photran first page disappears again.

I'll probably update the help.eclipse.org info sometime soon, since i know there have been other help recent changes (e.g. JAXB)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top