Re: [ptp-dev] Respin of epp-parallel package available: RC5

The Eclipse client using "ETFw feedback view + PerfSuite plug-in" worked fine
for both a local and a remote C/C++ project, with

1) this build on x86 Ubuntu 8.04, and x86_64 SLES 11 Linux;
2) the SDK build I20110613-1736, then installing CDT, then jgit, then PTP, on ppc64 RHAS 6.1 Linux.

For 2), since there was no pre-built EPP Parallel package for the ppc64 platform, I had to start from the latest SDK Integration build (
I20110613-1736).  While doing so, I reproduced the error in PTP installation that Beth saw due to the "jgit" dependency.  After installing "jgit" from the staging repo as Greg Watson suggested, the PTP installation succeeded.

Thanks,
Rui