From: "Beth Tibbitts" <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Parallel Tools Platform general developers" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:15:14 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Respin of epp-parallel package available: RC5

>and it's not showing me the usual "browse"
The button is missing?
If so that's really strange.

Could you try downloading it again and brining it up on a clean/new
workspace? Jay seems to have gotten a corrupt one as well.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511