Re: [ptp-dev] EPP-Parallel and PTP 5 release questions

On Jun 14, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

I'm updating the documentation for Photran and wanted to double-check a few things.  Are all of these correct?  If not, please let me know.
  • The official name of the epp-parallel package is the "Eclipse IDE for Parallel Application Developers"
Yes
  • It includes the Eclipse Platform, CVS client, PTP, CDT, Photran, RSE, and Mylyn.
Yes
Yes
  • Indigo will require Java 6  (???)
No. Java 1.5