Re: [ptp-dev] Please test epp-parallel

Sorry, I was out of town today.  Actually, I was planning originally on taking the week-end off somewhere, but couldn't find anything available at the last minute ... too many graduations and June weddings.  So here I am.

I'm downloading epp-parallel now.  Has _anyone_ tested what we've been doing on Windows other than Jay?

Al