Re: [ptp-dev] programatically creating RM Config

Hi Rossi,

 I am trying to do what you explained. I will wait for your code. Thank you for your suggestions.

Cheers,
Hari
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Albert L. Rossi <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hari,

I think we crossed messages.  My last one I think partially addresses this issue.

I see what you need now.  Creating the RM involves several other steps.  I can't add anything to our codebase today, but I can look at this and maybe post some code for you to include in your plugin.  If you give me a little bit of time here, I'll get back to you.

Al