Re: [ptp-dev] Fw: Questions about JAXB parser

Dave,

The tooltip is handy if there is a lot of text (look at PBS).

I hadn't thought that you would want to refer to attributes inside descriptions or tooltips.  To do what you are asking would mean dereferencing them on each update and resetting them on the widgets.  It could be done, but would involve some significant additions.

For the moment I would say do what you are doing if it doesn't look too ugly.

Al