[ptp-dev] Indigo RC1 common (staging) repository is done

You can download Eclipse classic SDK RC1 at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.7RC1-201105122000/index.php
Then you can try the shiny new Indigo staging repository, fresh from the oven, by using the update site of:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging

It contains PTP's RC1a 5.0.0.201105180645

The epp packages should be available tomorrow. I added Linux Tools' autoconf and the UPC berkeley toolchain (which CDT has added to indigo now, so we can) - i think - to this build.
Fingers crossed.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/18/2011 10:24 PM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/18/2011 10:04 PM

[cross-project-issues-dev] Indigo RC1 common (staging) repository is done

    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Miles isn't the only one happy ... me too! :)

The RC1 staging repository is complete, and we're ready to produce EPP packages. I'll promote RC1 staging to /indigo/releases and make visible Friday morning.

My plan is to simply add it to the composite so we'll end up with M6, M7 and RC1 at /indigo/releases unless someone reports major problems with mixing those particular repos, in which case we'll drop back and have it contain just M7 and RC1 (or, if that's a problem, then just RC1) ... in other words, you'll need to let us know if composite problems.

I've disabled the aggregation build for now, to help avoid confusion, and will re-enable it Friday afternoon, after RC1 EPP packages are confirmed and available.

I'm sure you don't need me to remind you we are on short cycles now, RC2 due next week!