Re: [ptp-dev] Problems trying to create resource manager using XML framework

So here they are.

The XML now specifies at the top level of the LaunchTab 0:unbounded "dynamic" controllers, and 0:1 "import" controller.  These are heavier-weight than the simple widget nesting I suggested, as each of these represents an entire dynamic launch tab instance and not just a TabFolder.  But it shouldn't really cause problems.  PE could probably add 10 or 12 without causing problems.  But, as they say, the proof of the pudding is in the tasting.

As I said, in your case, you probably want to set all controllers to sharedEnvironment="true", which means that what is saved to the LaunchTabConfiguration is the union of all the tab controller's settings, whether currently visible or not.  False indicates that you want only the visible subset (like a "select" view into the whole).

Al