[ptp-dev] Remote support for PTP problems?

Hi,

I also follow the ptp-users email list. I think some specific problems
could be solved more efficiently with remote assistance. I have good
experience with the Teamviewer software
(http://teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx).

What is Teamviewer for: If you give assistance you basically see the
desktop of the person you help in a window as if you would sit in
front of his monitor. You can also chat with each other. Teamviewer is
available for Win, Mac, Linux, etc.

Maybe ptp-users are already using similar tools or maybe remote
assistance it not the right thing to solve ptp user problems. I am
just putting it out there ;)

Dieter

Back to the top