Re: [ptp-dev] unsatisfied link error

> For a while now I've been experiencing this error
> which blocks me from using the ProcessBuilder.
> I'm running Mac OS 10.5.8 (32-bit).

I've been getting this for a while too, FWIW (also OS X 10.5 32-bit). I'm guessing the library is 64-bit...?

FWIW, I think CDT falls back to using System.exec if the spawner fails, making this mostly a non-issue for them (except that the System.exec approach has some issues with process termination). Chris would know for sure.

Jeff

Back to the top