[ptp-dev] PBS RM

Hi,

for the CVS version of the PBS RM, I noticed it is not possible to
create a new RM because getRMConfigurationWizardPageFactory(controlId)
returns null. This seems to be because the
org.eclipse.ptp.ui.rmConfigurationWizards extension point id is
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.resourceManager while the correct controlId is
org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.control.

Can I go ahead and fix the extension point ID or is the correct
approach to change something else?

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309

Back to the top