[ptp-dev] GEM Updates

Hi All,

I have a commitment today I can't reschedule and won't be able to attend today's PTP call. I've posted info on ptp-dev regarding tests I've done for GEM on 4.0.6 and Indigo. Below is a summary of recent work on GEM and plans for the near future.

Recent GEM commits incorporate:
   * Internal conversion to EFS
   * Addition of the Browser View
   * Enhancements to the GEM Console View
   * Updated help contribution
   * Implemented solution to elegantly terminate long running operations

Over the next few weeks, I'll be finishing up remote enabling, testing and committing these additions to CVS HEAD.

Best,
Alan

Back to the top