Re: [ptp-dev] Updated Resource Manager Schema

Al,

I assume the "on-start-up" command is there (for example) to enable obtaining the version of the installed system. While this seems good, there also needs to be some way to select the parser based on this version. In other words, there needs to be a regex for each parser that is matched against the output of the "on-start-up" command that selects which parser is used for output from subsequent commands.

Also, for commands that have minOcurrs="0", this implies that there can be multiple commands of this type, right? If so, I think there needs to be some ordering of the command execution (or do you assume it's the order the commands appear in the configuration file?)

Greg