Re: [ptp-dev] Incompatibility of workspaces? (was ... First build of 'Parallel' packaging project is available - pre-built Eclipse+CDT+PTP)

Wait; I'm sorry, I pointed it at an Indigo workspace by mistake.  I started over from scratch and found that the P2 (update site) installation behaved exactly the same way as the parallel package.  There is definitely something amiss with Indigo's initialization of or reading of workspace metadata which clobbers the .project metadata for remote projects produced under Helios.

So we're back to the original observations.

Al