Re: [ptp-dev] remote sync project

Are these in new plugins?

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---12/20/2010 08:08:11 PM---Hi, to get the remote sync work started, I committed an iniRoland Schulz ---12/20/2010 08:08:11 PM---Hi, to get the remote sync work started, I committed an initial version for a

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

12/20/2010 08:08 PM

[ptp-dev] remote sync project

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

to get the remote sync work started, I committed an initial version for a new core and ui package.
The plan and initial design is described at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/remote/sync

The only thing that works so far is creating a new "Remote Sync Project".

I have added it to the HEAD project set. Thus if you import the project set you get the two new packages.

Roland

--
ORNL/UT Center for Molecular Biophysics
cmb.ornl.gov