[ptp-dev] GEM Updates

Hi All,

I won't be able to make the monthly developer's call today but wanted to give a brief update on GEM.

The changes related to converting GEM to EFS (ditching all usage of java.io.File) were extensive enough that I think I'd like to open a CQ. While I was "under the hood" I also did some work to make a few things more robust/efficient. After the CQ, I would add remote code incrementally.

I'm leaving town for the holidays today and will open the CQ when I get back.

Really enjoyed seeing/meeting you all at SC10

-Alan

Back to the top