Re: [ptp-dev] API tooling for Photran

>I'm not entirely sure why I wasn't getting those errors before.
I have had the same experience with the API Tooling at times. Sometimes it has a mind of its own...

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---12/09/2010 07:15:32 AM---Yes, that fixed it. Thanks! On Dec 9, 2010, at 12:24 AM, JeffGreg Watson ---12/09/2010 07:15:32 AM---Yes, that fixed it. Thanks! On Dec 9, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/09/2010 07:15 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] API tooling for Photran

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, that fixed it. Thanks!

On Dec 9, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
    They should be fixed now. Let me know if not.

    I'm not entirely sure why I wasn't getting those errors before. I was using the installed version of Photran as the baseline; as best I can tell, the update manager had upgraded it to some recent build of Photran 7, and this was preventing them. Anyway, I think I fixed it.

    Jeff

    On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:52 PM, Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      After some recent Photran commits, I'm seeing some API errors being raised by the API tooling. Please make sure you have API tooling enabled and fix any issues before committing.

      Ack, I think I might be using the wrong baseline. I'll take a look at this...

      Jeff