Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronizing file system

Hi,

thanks for the link. At the moment I don't see how the concept would help. As far as I can see it gives easy access to tags and branches. The access to the current tag/branch is as easy with git itself (checkout working directory). What part of it did you think to be a useful concept for PTP?

Roland