Re: [ptp-dev] New RM framework

Hi,

should question be asked here on the mailinglist or should they be put under outstanding issues on the wiki?
e.g.:
>Job attribute discovery
Does this mean the possible Job attributes for submitting a job?

I have added information as far as I understood them at the SC meeting. Please correct anything I misunderstood.

Roland

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As a result of the discussions at SC relating to the design of the resource manager framework, I've created a new wiki page:

       http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/rm_framework

Please try to keep this updated as we work on the design issues.

Thanks,
Greg