Re: [ptp-dev] RDT remote build: (Still) Can't see results in console

Beth,

This is what shows up in the 2nd step of “project, clean” for shallow –in the console, this is with yesterday’s 4.0.4 build –

mpicc -g   -c -o calc.o calc.c

mpicc -g   -c -o copy.o copy.c

mpicc -g   -c -o diag.o diag.c

mpicc -g   -c -o init.o init.c

mpicc -g   -c -o main.o main.c

mpicc -g   -c -o time.o time.c

mpicc -g   -c -o tstep.o tstep.c

mpicc -g   -c -o worker.o worker.c

mpicc -g   -c -o dump.o dump.c

mpicc -g -o shallow calc.o copy.o diag.o init.o main.o time.o tstep.o worker.o dump.o -lm

/usr/local/intel/11.1.072/lib/intel64/libimf.so: warning: warning: feupdateenv is not implemented and will always fail

Jay