Re: [ptp-dev] Building PTP features for Fedora package

All the features that are required for the core PTP functionality have been moved to the org.eclipse.ptp-feature (the end-user runtime)  which is why the list is smaller. It doesn't really make sense to install many of these separately, but if you really want to, then the individual features are still available.

I include both the org.eclipse.ptp-feature and org.eclipse.ptp.core-feature in the master feature because the build system works out there are duplicates and ignores them. The ptp.core-feature is not included in the Helios update site (but it *is* included in the ptp update site).

The closest thing to a full list of the features would be the features in the master feature plus the features in the org.eclipse.ptp-feature, or in the ptp update site (buildsite.xml).

Greg