[ptp-dev] Build error in HEAD

I'm trying to build HEAD, but I'm seeing the following error:

    [javac] 58. ERROR in /opt/public/download-staging.priv/tools/ptp/releng/org.eclipse.ptp_HEAD/results/plugins/org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core/src/org/eclipse/ptp/internal/rdt/core/index/DummyName.java (at line 27)
    [javac]     public class DummyName implements IIndexName, Serializable {
    [javac] The type DummyName must implement the inherited abstract method IIndexName.isInlineNamespaceDefinition()

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top