[ptp-dev] Unable to start resource manager

I updated my workspace to the latest code from HEAD and am now unable to start the PE resource manager. I created a new resource manager in my runtime Eclipse session. When I attempt to start it, I get a popup 'Failed to start resource manager' This is issued from org.eclipse.ptp.ui.actions.StartResourcemanagerOptionActionDelegate.run() as a result of catching an InvocationTargetException. I tried debugging this but the exception didn't seem to have any details explaining the reason.

I first noticed this problem last Friday. When I tried starting the resource manager earlier in the week it did not result in this error.
Dave

Back to the top