[ptp-dev] Compilation problems in org.eclipse.ptp.launch plugin

I just updated my workspace from head and am getting a compilation error in org.eclipse.ptp.launch.ui.ApplicationTab (line 500)
The method getRemoteServices(IWizardContainer) in the type PTPRemoteUIPlugin is not applicable for the arguments (String, ILaunchConfigurationDialog)        ApplicationTab.java        /org.eclipse.ptp.launch/src/org/eclipse/ptp/launch/ui

This error prevents me from selecting an application in the application tab of the launch configuration dialog

There's a similar error at line 235 of org.eclipse.ptp.launch.ui.WorkingDirectoryBlock.

Dave

Back to the top