Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with adding service provider in service configuration

Great!

Cheers,
Greg

On Jul 26, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Dave Wootton <dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I figured out what was going on with this. First, I was expecting the HPC Toolkit service provider to appear under a Performance Analysis service under Additional Services in the service configuration wizard when it actually appears under the Runtime/Profile service.

Second, my class implementing IServiceProviderContributor was not implementing
public void configureServiceProvider(IServiceProviderWorkingCopy provider, Composite composite)which caused a compilation exception.

Once I fixed this by implementing an empty method, I can get the configure button and the HPC Toolkit configuration page to appear in the service configuration wizard page.
Dave
----- Forwarded by Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 07/26/2010 03:15 PM -----
From: Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/20/2010 08:56 PM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with adding service provider in        service        configuration
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg

This was with PTP 4.0 downloaded from the Helios download site

Dave

Re: [ptp-dev] Problem with adding service provider in service        configuration

Greg Watson to: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
07/20/2010 01:13 PM

Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Please respond to Parallel Tools Platform general developers

HEAD or 4.0?

Greg