Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0 rm design wiki page?

Done.

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"The whole problem with the world is that fools
 and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
 but wiser people so full of doubts."
                                    Bertrand Russell

On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Randy Roberts wrote:

Greg,

Sorry to reply to my own question, but I think I
should move the current rm_proxy into its
own designs/3.x/rm_proxy location, then rename
the rm_proxy_4.0 page to rm_proxy, and link
the current page to the new page.

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since
no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is
going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should
exist."                            -- George Orwell, "1984", Chapter 9