Re: [photran-dev] Re: [ptp-dev] PTP/Photran branched and tagged

> You include tests in the build?

Sorry, copy-and-paste error in the previous message.  :)

> I was just going by the feature contents.

Ah OK.  These...

>> org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.preprocessor.c ***
>> org.eclipse.photran.ui.vpg.preprocessor.c ***

...were somewhat more recent additions to photran-feature.  I guess
they didn't get added to the tagging part of the releng scripts. (?)

We don't have a project set; developers just check out everything in
the photran folder.

Jeff

Back to the top