Re: [ptp-dev] New PTP build

I just did a successful install for the local stuff including UPC
and it looks good to me.
Can run a local UPC app, a local UPC parallel App (BUPC installed w/OpenMPI) and a plain 'ole OpenMPI app as well.
(Annoying help indexing errors gone too. )

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---06/12/2010 11:53:57 AM---Yes, this is RC4a and includes a fix for a Photran problem thGreg Watson ---06/12/2010 11:53:57 AM---Yes, this is RC4a and includes a fix for a Photran problem that Jeff was having. It also adds a miss

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Jay Alameda'" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/12/2010 11:53 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] New PTP build

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, this is RC4a and includes a fix for a Photran problem that Jeff was having. It also adds a missing feature to the Helios repository (PLDT support for UPC).

Cheers,
Greg