[ptp-dev] Helios RC4 repository site is live - status for PTP and friends

The Helios update site (URL that is already in the Eclipse Helios (3.6) "Help > Install new software" list of repositories
(a.k.a Update Sites) is populated with eclipse projects now, including PTP and friends.
- http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios
Please test PTP install and all its friends from here!

The base downloads are available here:
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-helios.php

Note for UPC users
- UPC and XL C/C++ are "hidden" - (Xl C/C++ feature includes xlUPC toolchain/managed build support) these are now in the Helios repo
(in previous releases you had to go to the CDT-specific repo URL, or the cdt-master*.zip file, to get them.)
*But* they are "uncategorized" in Helios so to see them, you must uncheck "Group items by category" to see these two new features on the public repo.
However these are not in the Helios repo:
- PLDT UPC feature - you must install from ptp-master*.zip file or PTP update site (eventually)
- CDT Berkeley UPC toolchain feature - you must install from cdt-master*.zip file or CDT update site (eventually)

We have filed a bug to request that the PLDT UPC feature be added to the Helios repo but the above
is the location of things at the moment.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 06/11/2010 10:37 AM -----

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/11/2010 10:19 AM

Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] RC4 repository site is live

Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The RC4 packages are live as well (except PHP...):

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index-helios.php

Thanks, Markus