[ptp-dev] Next PTP build at 10pm EDT tonight (Friday): RC4 candidate

Our next build is scheduled for 10pm EDT tonight.
I consider this our first RC4 candidate.
Please get anything you can into that build so we have a chance at some early testing over the weekend.
Final build will be on Tuesday, but please don't delay your checkins.
And, please be careful out there with your checkins... we don't want to break anything.

We will be updating alot of the help material this weekend too.
All contributions welcome!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top