[ptp-dev] Service Configurations UI

Hi Greg,

I was trying out RDT 4.0 (without the PTP core feature) and I notice the following errors in the error log:

Category org.eclipse.ptp.ui.views not found for view org.eclipse.ptp.services.ui.views.serviceConfigurationView. This view added to 'Other' category.

and

Invalid preference page path: Service Configurations

Looking at plugin.xml, Service Configurations preference page should be under org.eclipse.ptp.ui.preferences.ptpPreferencesPage and Service Configurations view should be under org.eclipse.ptp.ui.views category. Does that mean org.eclipse.ptp.services.ui have a dependency on org.eclipse.ptp.ui? Or can the PTP services UI have its own preference page and view categories?

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab