[ptp-dev] Extensions to interface for proxy flow control and attribute queries

I just committed a set of changes to add new interfaces and classes in support of the proxy flow control and attribute query commands we have been discussing for the last few weeks. These are all in the org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.protocol plugin

I still have to update proxy_msg.c in org.eclipse.ptp.proxy to add a couple small new functions in support of proxy-side flow control processing and I should update the PE and LoadLeveler plugins to have dummy command handlers for the new commands, which I should get to in the next day or two.

Greg - if you have time can you take a look at these to be sure I have it right?. I made some guesses based on the need for a QUERY_ATTRIBUTES command as we discussed today.
Dave

Back to the top