[ptp-dev] Interesting stats

I recently found that PTP had been added to the ohloh site, but that it was looking that the wrong source code. So I fixed it up so that the analysis worked properly. There are some quite interesting stats here https://www.ohloh.net/p/eclipse_ptp/analyses/latest, not the least of which is that we have over 800K lines of Java code, which is roughly the same size as CDT, but we've had less than half the number of contributors.

Anyway, have fun, and see if you can get some users to add themselves to the users section.

Cheers,
Greg

Back to the top