Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with proxy_event.c on branch

Sorry. I missed committing that. There were a couple function prototype mismatches because of this, which caused the errors. Should be fixed now.
Dave

From: Randy Roberts <rsqrd@xxxxxxxx>
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/19/2010 02:06 PM
Subject: [ptp-dev] Problems with proxy_event.c on branch
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

I see compilation errors in proxy_event.c on PTP_TRY_RMR_20100325.

The errors are due to changes in proxy_event.c that are not in
proxy_event.h.
Does proxy_event.h need to be committed as well?

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion
 that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm,
 and three or more is a congress."
                      -- John Adams