Re: [ptp-dev] About to merge HEAD changes onto PTP_TRY_RMR_20100325

Merge completed.

The corresponding tags on the HEAD and the branch are:

Merged-PTP_TRY_RMR_20100325-HEAD-4
Merged-PTP_TRY_RMR_20100325-Branch-4

Regards,
R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"This is how Liberty dies - with thunderous applause."
                            -- Senator Amidala (Star Wars: Episode III)