Re: [ptp-dev] debug changes

OK.

I see you've made a lot of changes.  I hope this will be an easy merge.

R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since
no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is
going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should
exist."                            -- George Orwell, "1984", Chapter 9