[ptp-dev] Helios requirements

Committers,

If you have logged into the portal lately, you should have noticed that there is a whole new section called "Simultaneous Release Tracker". If you've been ignoring this, DON'T DO SO any longer! There are many requirements that need to be met for the Helios release, so please begin to familiarize yourself with them. Also, we are going to need everyone to pitch in to get everything in compliance, so I'd like the "component owners" to take responsibility for their "components".

We don't have formal component owners, but I've listed the informal ones below. If your name appears here, PLEASE start looking at this as soon as you get a chance. I've opened bug #308569 to track this.

Dave Wootton - PE RM, LL RM
Wyatt Spear - ETFw
Beth Tibbitts - PLDT, PERF
Chris Recoskie - RDT