RE: [ptp-dev] Fwd: Re: submitting Jobs

Hi Albert,

Here is how I handle JobSubmitErrorEvent in SLURMResourceManager.
In SLURMResourceManager.java, add the following code to override the hadleEvent() method in org.eclipse.ptp.rmsystem.AbstractRuntimeResourceManager.handleEvent():

public void handleEvent(IRuntimeSubmitJobErrorEvent e) {
    final String title = "JobSubmit Error";
    final String msg = e.getErrorMessage();

    Display.getDefault().asyncExec(new Runnable() {
        public void run() {
            final Shell shell = Display.getDefault().getActiveShell();
            MessageDialog.openError(shell, title, msg);
        }
    });
}

This method will pop up a dialog on receiving  SubmitJobErrorEvent.

Regards,
Jie