[ptp-dev] Problem about process state icon update in Parallel Debug view

Hi Greg,

In the Parallel Debug perspective, the process icons in the right window of the Parallel Debug view should reflect process state. After the debug session has been created and Process 0 is registered, I find that only process 0's state icon cchanges to YELLOW (i.e, SUSPENDED), all other processes' state icon remaine GREEN(i.e, RUNNING). In fact, all processes should be in SUSPENDED state. And when I clicke on any process icon, it changes from YELLOW to GREEN or from GREEN to YEELLOW, decided by its initial color. If I select all processes by dragging the left button of mouse (in the same way as how process set is created), all processes change to YELLOW color. Also, the job icon in the left window of the Parallel Debug view is GREEN, instead of YELLOW color.
It seems that the SUSPEND event has been delivered, but there is something wrong with the view update.

Any idea?

Jie

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!

Back to the top