[ptp-dev] SDM Debugger/Eclipse client protocol

Greg
I realized that in my rework of the client/proxy protocol I didn't consider SDM debugger communication with the Eclipse client. Does the debugger use the same ProxyPacket class as the proxies use, and does the SDM debugger use the same org.eclipse.ptp.proxy and org.eclipse.ptp.utils libraries as the proxies use? Are there other places where I should look as part of implementing the binary proxy protocol changes?
Dave

Back to the top