Re: [ptp-dev] ppw plugins

Greg,

I think I need to take a look at the TAU plugins and/or consult with Wyatt to help address this.

I had been following TAU's example when it came to third-party packages, though it looks like the approach taken by TAU has changed.

-Max

Greg Watson wrote:
Max,

How were you planning to include the PPW plugins as part of the PTP build? The ppw.jars plugin has dependencies on third party packages that are not available on the build machine, so I'm not sure how it's going to work.

Thanks,
ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx