[ptp-dev] Problems compiling RemoteIndexerInputAdapter

I just updated to CVS HEAD, and I'm getting the following compile errors for:

/org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core/src/org/eclipse/ptp/internal/rdt/core/ RemoteIndexerInputAdapter.java

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
The method getFileSize(String) is undefined for the type StandaloneIndexerInputAdapter RemoteIndexerInputAdapter.java / org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core/src/org/eclipse/ptp/internal/rdt/core line 38 Java Problem The method getFileSize(String) of type RemoteIndexerInputAdapter must override a superclass method RemoteIndexerInputAdapter.java / org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core/src/org/eclipse/ptp/internal/rdt/core line 37 Java Problem

I think the reason is that I have an older version of CDT.
Is org.eclipse.cdt.core_5.2.0.201001290804.jar too old now?

If so, do I just download the latest version of CDT and install
it over the version I have, following the directions in the Wiki?

Regards,
R^2
--
Randy M. Roberts
rsqrd@xxxxxxxx

"The whole problem with the world is that fools
 and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,
 but wiser people so full of doubts."
                                    Bertrand Russell

Back to the top