Re: [ptp-dev] Adding Photran user documentation to Helios builds

Hi Greg,

> You need to add a feature, or add it to a feature.
> I'll update the build script once that's been done.

I decided to kill three birds with one stone.
(1) I added the help plug-in to the Photran feature.
(2) I committed C preprocessor support to CVS and added it to the
Photran feature.
(3) I made the Rephraser Engine an "included feature" in the Photran
feature rather than a dependency.

So now there are three more projects/plug-ins in a Photran build:
org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.preprocessor.c
org.eclipse.photran.ui.vpg.preprocessor.c
org.eclipse.photran.doc.user

You said you'll update the releng scripts?  I've never used included
features before, so chances are I did that wrong and the build will
break... apologies in advance.

Jeff

Back to the top