Re: [ptp-dev] Adding Photran user documentation to Helios builds

(2) from what i can tell they did for Galileo is that closer to end-date we inform them (via a single bugzilla ) the locations of the help jars to copy to help.eclipse.org.
So at that point in the future I'll probably do it for all our help.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Jeffrey Overbey ---02/24/2010 10:58:54 PM---Greg, As I just mentioned on photran-dev, we (finally) haJeffrey Overbey ---02/24/2010 10:58:54 PM---Greg, As I just mentioned on photran-dev, we (finally) have Photran's user's guide

Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/24/2010 10:58 PM

[ptp-dev] Adding Photran user documentation to Helios builds

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg,

As I just mentioned on photran-dev, we (finally) have Photran's user's guide converted to an Eclipse Help plug-in in CVS.  (Actually, the wiki is still primary, and we're generating the help plug-in from the wiki markup... very cool.)

(1) Anything unusual I need to do to get this into the build?  The only thing odd is that it is new in Photran 6, so it doesn't exist in the 5_0 branch and shouldn't appear in the 5.0 builds.

(2) What do we need to do to make sure this will eventually be included with the other Helios stuff at help.eclipse.org?

ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx