Re: [ptp-dev] Replays of real proxy event streams?

I have someone on my team looking at the message stream for at least the PE proxy, by running an Eclipse runtime session with the org.eclipse.ptp.core tracing flags turned on and copy/pastes of the Eclipse console output into a file. I also asked them to do the same with OpenMPI if they can get that running.

If that is what you are looking for, I can ask for a copy of this output. At the moment this will be for small numbers of tasks, where we might get to 100 tasks if we can find a big enough system.
Dave

Dave,

That's exactly what I'm looking for, especially if they can be easily searched
for specific proxy event types.

Thanks, I look forward to getting them.

R^2
--