[ptp-dev] Details about workflow of NCSA HPC workbench?

Hi all,

I remember that the NCSA BlueWater HPC workbench seems to be built on Eclipse PTP.
In this workbench, there is a workflow system integrated with PTP for weather forecast research.

There is only some brief introduction about the workflow system on the NCSA web pages.
Is there anybody here  know more details about the workflow system in the BlueWater HPC workbench?
What's the project goal?  How is it designed and implemented? Is it open source and free available?
Or which person in NCSA should I contact  to discuss about it?

Any feedback is appreciated.

PS. This post may be a little off topic. Sorry for that.

Regards,
Jie

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!

Back to the top