From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:28 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: RE: [ptp-dev] first pane of new remote project wizard incorrect in RC3a/PTP 3.0.1

Jay, I think Greg was working on this wizard when he left, maybe that's the problem: we might need him to evaluate/fix.
But please try to make headway if possible.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---01/12/2010 02:25:58 PM---I'm making a quick pdf now, I'll pass it along shortly - we"Jay Alameda" ---01/12/2010 02:25:58 PM---I'm making a quick pdf now, I'll pass it along shortly - we may have a couple of issues - now that I

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Parallel Tools Platform general developers'" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/12/2010 02:25 PM

RE: [ptp-dev] first pane of new remote project wizard incorrect in RC3a/PTP 3.0.1

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm making a quick pdf now, I'll pass it along shortly -
we may have a couple of issues - now that I'm copying and pasting away - one may be wizard-side, maybe, the other - may be on the RDT server. Sigh.

Jay

Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Re: [ptp-dev] first pane of new remote project wizard incorrect in RC3a/PTP 3.0.1

Jay, I can see the images but Chris can't; they don't show up in the ptp-dev archive either:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ptp-dev/msg03233.html
I'm wondering if it's because you attached so many.
Can you try something else, or else describe the problem in text, so we can keep this problem moving?
The 3.0.1 release is already several weeks overdue.